Saturday, July 4, 2009

July 4, 2009


Don't you find it odd that our President, a master manipulator of symbol, and First Lady are spending our national birthday in Moscow, the country most associated with communism? Hmmm.

[I got the news that they were in Moscow this weekend here. But as I was returning from the grocery this evening, I heard he was leaving for Moscow tonight, Sunday. I may be wrong for blasting him for his timing. I will clear this up as the facts become clear.][When I got up Monday, a picture of O and M in Russia was on Drudge. Since Russia is 8 hours ahead of WDC, this meant they had to leave at least 24 hours ahead and most likely more. Probably left on the 4th.]

by Bosch Fawstin

Never have I been so spiritually touched by the gaiety and exuberance of this year's fireworks. For those brief moments, the economic slump and Obama's poor-mouth attitude regarding America were gone. Come to think of it, I think it was good he left OUR country this weekend.

No comments: